Participate in Times Square on New Years Eve 2018 - Once in a Lifetime Opportunity!
Limited amount of space - reserve your placement now!
What is a Times Square Takeover?
Times Square Takeovers are individual days or weeks where access to Times Square billboard placements and promotion around them are offered at minimal investment with high return. This year, we have a special program running which gives companies of all sizes, brands, and organizations the chance to be in Times Square on New Years Eve!
Takeovers are enabled by Five Tier’s patent pending software and micro-buy process.
We have secured special access to large, influential billboards for these Times Square Takeover programs and we are pleased to offer exclusive access to partners of various sizes.
A Times Square Takeover is an opportunity to:
- See your organization (or yourself) on the most iconic billboards in the world on an important, influential day.
- Position your brand amongst the world’s best, for a fraction of the cost.
- Connect and engage with people you want to know about you in an impactful way.
Where is the Takeover?
The Times Square Takeover takes place across three (3) billboard lockups on a total of eight (8) screens at the ends of the bowtie in “the square.”
- A lockup is a group of boards that play together. Standard lockups used are Crossroads, Triple Play, and Waterfall.
- “In the square” refers to the region from 40th Street to 49th Street between Broadway and 7th Avenue.
- The bowtie is the space created by Broadway crossing 7th Avenue between 43rd and 46th Street.
As these are limited availability, premium placements, please contact us for details and pricing.