We have been getting a lot of interest in our recently launched network of digital out of home screens – a network of 11,000+ placements which include Times Square billboards, highway signage, and hotel rooms. To make it easy for more to participate, we’ve put together this quick step-by-step “how to” guide to creating a free account, creating a bid, assigning assets, and setting up reporting. Please contact us with questions and we’ll see you on the platform!
HOW TO USE FIVE TIER’S SELF SERVE INSTANT PLACEMENT INTELLIGENT MEDIA NETWORK
– Create an account at fivetier.com or just click this link to get started: http://bit.ly/2hxnhM5 (here is a quick video showing you how to create an account if you do it through the homepage: https://youtu.be/F9WIagkg43E)
– Through the left hand navigation go to Planning > Campaign Builder or once you have created an account and you’re logged in click this link to go there directly: http://bit.ly/2xMws1j (here’s another video: https://youtu.be/DsDAaw2XtNk)
– Click the plus button in the upper right hand corner to create a bid which includes selecting your placement, setting your schedule, setting flight parameters, and more. See the video for that here: https://youtu.be/CwRAR5XfKVg Enable proximity marketing, audience targeting, individual or list targeting, emotion detection, or every channel intelligent automation by properly configuring other areas in the system or reach out for help accessing these advanced features.
– Once you have created your bid, it’s time to assign assets. Click the + button on the bid to upload. You can find templates and sizing information here: http://bit.ly/2xLxIll Or use the asset builder integrated within the platform with preset templates (the asset builders are also where you will build your dynamic assets when ready to use those features! You can get there through this link: http://bit.ly/2wVOa37) Here is a video showing how to upload an asset: https://youtu.be/39cf0yjO6tM
– You’re probably going to want to enable reporting. You can do that through our report builder, linked here: http://bit.ly/2xBIto8 Here is a quick video showing how to build a drag and drop report: https://youtu.be/tBBbwMSvQx0
– You’ll have five free credits in your account to test out the system (1 credit = $1) but those will quickly run out if you’re testing media, so follow this link to buy more: http://bit.ly/2xCgy7A Contact us for premium access pricing, larger buys, or to learn more about why we use a credit system.
THAT’S IT! You’ll notice as you browse the platform there are plenty of other integration and intelligent automation points. Link mobile apps for one-to-one or audience based proximity marketing, link point of sale for direct return on investment attribution, and more. Please let us know if you have any questions, if we can help in any way, and if we can schedule time to chat. For a limited time we are allowing for pre-buys to lock-in rates for premium subscribers before our real time bidding mechanism sets market pricing.