Time Required to Complete 25 minutes Complexity Level Advanced
Want to accelerate sales with hyper local, personalized communications based on the individual, their preferences, and their purchase history? Now you can quickly and affordably with Five Tier! Here’s how:
- Subscribe to a free or paid Five Tier account
- Download Five Tier’s Scanner Chrome Application
NOTE: this is not a browser extension, but a Chrome Application that will run on any ChromeOS device. We recommend the Samsung Chromebook or ASUS Chromebit with a Logitech BlueTooth Keyboard
- Setup this device as your display within Five Tier
- Assign assets to broadcast to this device – including assets with advanced targeting based on specific viewer, environmental variable (time of day, weather, current news headline, sports score, etc), or familiarity with your company – or use our dynamic ad builder for creative that will customize based on those items in real time
- Add our Five Tier tracking kernel to an existing mobile application to obtain User Device ID (UDID) to track user proximity to display device and allow ad personalization, or obtain the UDID through another method or third party app, including Five Tier’s messaging application for iOS and Android
- Login to the ChromeOS device with the Five Tier Scanner Chrome Application installed and select the device you setup and assigned assets or advertisements to in steps 3 and 4
Now your ads will display in real time personalized based on who is near the device! Link you Point of Sale (POS) system to drive loyalty through personalized promotions based on purchase history. Five Tier instantly integrates with Square, Stripe, Shopify, Quickbooks and more!
BONUS – use emotion detection to further personalize advertisements and confirm engagement!
DOUBLE BONUS – use automation flows to personalize followup communications across every channel including integrating surveys or custom offers based on ad displayed, reaction, and engagement.
(SECRET TIP – this same personalization can be used on a website, in a banner advertisement, through print, video and audio assets and more. Contact us to learn more!)
Too complex? Subscribe to a Team in a Box level subscription or above and we will set everything up for you, including the purchase of any required equipment.
Time Required to Complete 3 minutes Complexity Level Low
Want to know when someone opens your email? Want to trigger follow up communications based on when they open, what they clicked on, and whether or not they responded? With Five Tier, now you can quickly, easily, and affordably. Here’s how:
- Subscribe to a Five Tier account by clicking here
- Click here to access our Google Chrome Extension
NOTE: users of other browsers can still track email and automate followups by sending emails through Five Tier’s web application
- Import contacts to our Customer Relationship Management tool (CRM) by linking a supported account (including Gmail, Office 365, LinkedIn and more!), importing a CSV document, or adding manually
- Now, any emails sent from the time you installed the extension will appear under that contact record
Want to automate followups through email, ringless voicemail, social media, direct mail and other channels? Set an automation flow by clicking here!
Need help or what this setup completed for you? Subscribe to a concierge level subscription or above and our team will make sure you are setup perfectly for success!
Time Required to Complete 1 minute Complexity Level Low
Who are the top five decision makers at the companies you want to reach? What technology does that company use (or need?)
With Five Tier’s prospecting tool you can instantly uncover important information about today’s top companies. Try it out for yourself:
Become a paid Five Tier subscriber and access this data for just 1 credit per lookup!
Time Required to Complete 1 minute Complexity Level Low
What is the cost, to you, of misinformation about your business on the internet? The wrong information on search engines, listing and review sites will lead to a drop in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) which means a loss in rankings limiting the ability for people to find you, a poor opinion of your business circulating and potentially going viral, and ultimately lost customers.
Five Tier can not only uncover what information exists and where it’s wrong, but we can also instantly update the information on the internet. Here’s how:
- Fill out this form to see what information exists and where it’s wrong:
- Click here to subscribe to one of our listing and reviews management subscriptions.
- A Five Tier account manager will contact you within one business day to confirm your information and begin optimization. Or contact us to expedite the process! Optimization will begin to happen immediately.
Time Required to Complete 5 minutes Complexity Level Medium
What is the ROI (Return on Investment)? It is a constant question for businesses especially when it comes to marketing. When I ran my marketing agency, I was always looking for a better way to answer the question and I knew that technology could provide a better solution.
Today, with Five Tier’s Drag and Drop Report Builder you can quickly and easily answer the question with the added bonuses of generating reports in real time, adding intelligence, and including every channel or step in your business. Here’s how:
- Subscribe to a Five Tier free or paid account. With a free account you will have to configure the reports yourself. With a paid account, we will take care of setup for you.
- Once logged in, click here to link existing accounts for social media, point of sale, advertising networks, and more. Click here to access our website analytics code or live chat code to your website. While we currently have over 50 integration points, if there is a special data set you need access to please contact us for help.
- With your data linked, you are ready to build your first report. Click here to go directly to the report builder , then click the plus button in the upper right hand corner to get started, then enter the name for your report.
- Now, select the data table you would like to access. Write your report in the main area, and drag over data as you need. Highlight a word and click “Synonym” to edit words so that each report is unique. Highlight a piece of data and click “Condition” to set conditional elements. Click “Date Range” to set the range for the data. Preview and save the report to allow for scheduling.
- Download iOS and Android apps to be kept up to date, instantly, through your mobile device.
Need a comparison? Compare to Automated Insights which requires a demo before setup and a minimum of $1,000 per month – Five Tier access is instant and free for basic usage. If assistance is needed, pay as you go credits start at just $5 per credit pack (5 credits.)
Please contact us to learn more about this report builder and all of Five Tier’s other great features!
1. Define Yourself: Treating your business like it’s one of a kind is the key to defining your brand. You want your brand to stand out from the crowd so that potential clients will know what you bring to the table. Definition can also bring to the light what you want your future clientele to remember you by; how you wish to be remembered.
2. Advantage: What brings the clientele back to you each time? Is your price lower than the competitors so that the prospective client won’t need to look anywhere else? Or is your service so top notch that the client never wants to leave? Figure out what will be your hook that keeps them coming back for more.
3. “To” & “With”: Better known as a customer database, this helps with being more involved with your customers and being able to know their needs and wants first hand. The “to” is known as the advertising component and the “with” is known as the market research component of this useful formula. You need to reach out to potential customers but you also need to know how they think and how they feel about things as well.
4. Exciting Promo: Everyone loves a good promo! Innovation is key when it comes to business, whether you are just getting started or you have been the game for years. Customers love when business move forward and excite them with change. It gets them hyped up and talking about you. Promotions are a highly innovative way to grow customer excitement and Five Tier could be a place to look if you need help getting started.
5. Forever Customer’s: Business are always trying to gain new customers every hour of every minute of every second of every day, but sometimes they tend to lose sight of the customers that they already have leaving that customer to feel neglected. Customers are hard things to get, but they can be even harder to keep if they are not treated well. You want to make customers that you will have for a long time and not for a little while. Building a long term relationship could lead to a profitable relationship for you.
1. Know Your Goals: Before you start posting anything for your company on social media, you need to be aware of what you aiming for. What type of tone do you want to have? What kind of people do you want to attract? Make sure that you are aware of how each social media platform operates, so that you start off strong.
2. Virtual Interaction: Nowadays on social media, there are so many online accounts that are computer generated and aren’t a real person. These sorts of things can lead to potential followers feeling skeptical about your account. How do you fix it? Maintain your social media often and interact with your audience. Show them who you are and what you do, so that they will feel more comfortable allowing you into their virtual space.
3. Public Sharing: Simply make your account public and share with the world. Share your other social media accounts and intertwine them. The more social media interaction you have the better your chances are that others will share your content with their followers.
4. Hashtags: Even full blown companies are not above using hashtags to get their posts across to their followers. Utilizing hashtags can actually help get your content out there to people you would have never thought of. Use them well and appropriately though, the overuse of hashtags can make you less popular.
5. Reasoning: Give your potential followers a reason to follow you. Post about your company, what you do there, the benefits employees get working there, anything to generate a buzz and make people want to come back to your page often.
1. Take A Break: Work can take a toll on even the most efficient worker, taking some time to yourself or even taking a power break in between projects can help you decrease your stress and help you refocus so you do your best possible work.
2. Divide The Work: Stress can pile on with every new item you add to your to-do list so, dividing up some of your duties can help minimize your stress level. It will also enhance the sense of community in your company when everyone pitches in to help one another.
3. Automate: Doing all the work manually every single day can overload you with stress. Five Tier can help automate, organize and reduce your stress level by letting technology take some of the workload off your shoulders.
4. Eat & Sleep Right: A good diet and a good night’s rest have been proven to reduce your stress level tremendously. All nighters and bad eating habits can put a strain on your system, so treating these things with the utmost care is highly recommended.
5. Breathe: Sometimes a stressful work day or even just a stressful conversation in the office can leave you with a body full of tension. Taking deep breaths for a few minutes will help restore balance and put your in a good frame of mind.
1. Reevaluate: Improving your business is all about figuring out what works best for your company and what doesn’t. Reevaluating your strategies is a good step in the right direction. Look into the details of your business and decide what needs fixing and what needs to be taken out altogether.
2. “Wow” Factor: Every company needs a way to gain business and earn new clientele. Sit down with your entire team and consider your options and the customers your business is geared towards. Find things that will keep your customers’ attention and have them talking about your business. You always want to find ways to go above and beyond when it comes to your clientele’s expectations.
3. SEO (Search Engine Optimization): When searched on the internet, companies want their link to be the first one that people see. A common way to achieve this goal is to hire someone to do it for you, like Five Tier. There are also websites out there that can help you optimize your company on your own.
4. Delegate: As your company develops over time, so will the responsibilities and duties around the office. Learning to delegate could offer up better efficiency within the company and benefit everyone involved.
5. Automate: Manually trying to do everything within your business just doesn’t cut it anymore. It will pay off in the long run if you convert the processes that you do manually into automatic operations.
Your band is a very import part of your business. The branding is how your customer identifies your business and who you are. For example, everyone knows the Nike swoosh and the tagline “Just do it”. If a consumer sees just a swoosh they automatically know its part of NIKE. Branding is also important because it separates your competitors from you.
1.) Communication: When you have a business you have to be consistent with everything. That’s why it is important to have brand guidelines. With Five Tier you are able to use the Library to record and share branding guidelines with your organization. This way everyone in your company will have access to the guidelines.
2.) Organization: There are a bunch of different assets that go into a brand, like a logo, presentations, letterhead, etc. Within Five Tier you are able to keep all of your branding assets like your logo on the platform. This gives your company easy access to all your assets that someone may need.
3.) Automation: Monitor your brand automatically with Competitive Monitoring and how it stacks up against your competitors. You always want to know what your competitors are doing, new ideas, and make sure you aren’t getting left behind.
4.) Intelligence: By using our Feedback Management tool, you are able to see who is talking about your industry and keywords special to your brand. If you use a certain hashtag like #fivetier you can see who is talking about you on Twitter and Instagram.
5.) Service: Request a new logo, branding materials, or updates to an asset from the Five Tier Team at email@example.com. With our experienced team, we are able to come in and help with any creatives you may need.